Middlemist

Hello all!

As promised, here are the images from my new series "Middlemist".

It was the first time I had used my Fuji GW670 Rangefinder, and I was delighted to see just how sharp the lens can be, bearing in mind that some of the time I didn't have access to a light meter so I was out by a few stops...I think it handelled it very well! (I have since purchased a Voightlander hotshoe light meter)

I very much look forward to using the camera again, this series has broken the habit of only making work within a university environment, so maybe I've broken the curse! It's a good sign!

You can find larger (and MUCH better quality!) versions on my website, www.katiebedlow.com

Let me know what you think of them! :)




















For the rest of the "Middlemist" Series please visit www.katiebedlow.com

Thanks for reading!

No comments :