- Plenty of cosy days hibernating at home watching films, baking and sitting by candlelight
- family bonfire night with sparklers and a dinner of bangers and beans
- Snuggly mornings with Mia - who won her groomers 'Dog Of The Month' just for being cute
- Enjoying the last riot of autumn colour on plenty of walks
- A very special little boy turned two - with an equally special garden hose cake! (His favourite pastime is watering the garden!)
It's no secret that I adore Halloween, and this year I got the chance to have a properly spooktacular get together! It was BYOP (Bring your own Pumpkin) to ensure the carving competition was strong, and no one disappointed on the costume side of things! We had Sweeney Todd, Halloween Snapchat Filter (We affectionately nicknamed Bow Head!) Zombie Minnie Mouse and Batman. Myself and David were a couple of spooky Mexican skulls which thankfully wasn't too intense for four year old Oscar who just laughed when we opened the door (He came as Batman but the costume only lasted five minutes before he wanted his dressing gown on, inspired!) Hope you had a very Happy Halloween too!
Thanks for popping by, hope you're not leaving too spooked!
- The beautiful autumn colours we can find on even the most mundane walk
- My first trip to Wales, an afternoon of good food and 'Escape The Room'
- Lots of autumnal woodland walks with Mia, who now enjoys paddling in the stream
- My Mums birthday, cappuccino cake and red velvet cupcakes galore
- Spending Sundays brunching and relaxing with my two favourites