June

Hard to believe June has flown by so quickly! Here are some photos from the trusty Olympus XA3 this month, lets start with some botanical beauties:

 Grandads Lupins, see last years version HERE



We had to build this "bedouin tent" style arrangement over the plot for when the scorching sun was killing off the seedings, needless to say it went on to protect them from drowning too! Time to take it down this week, but doesn't it look nice and green? Certainly looking fuller these days!


The toughest part of this month was that my best friend Claire finally followerd her dream of moving away from suburbia and into Brighton. Big change for us, and considering we worked together too, it's now very strange to not see her there, but I am very excited for her, and can't wait to visit! Here's my fave 'gal before she went!


 
And finally one of our weather vane, I can't bear to think that the nights will start drawing in again now, not fair!

Hope you're having a good week! I'm a bit frazzled myself, counting down the days until seaside-holiday time!

3 comments :

Kate said...

Your garden is splendid! I am most jealous!!

LandGirl1980 said...

Mmmmmmmmm... seaside holidays!

Unknown said...

Thank you ladies! Your welcome round for tea in the garden any time! :)