Beginning of December




Last weekend I helped Bruce with a shoot at Natural With Horses. Natasha is a qualified horse whisperer, passionate about natural communication and therapeutic healing. Her two horses Jack and Pepper were delightfully curious about the 10x8" camera - and as you can see, very happy to pose! The paddock is left as natural as possible, and from what I have seen, the photographs are going to look gorgeous!
It also happened to be next to the Spa Valley Railway, so we had several turns of the steam train too! It was a really lovely morning.


Animal lovers will appreciate the Nativity at St Pauls Tunbridge Wells (obviously it's too early in the month for anyone else to be at the stable!) There's some beautiful stained glass in this church too, Kent is lucky to have several churches with windows by Edward Burne-Jones - I'll take some proper photos soon!


Back at home, the evergreens were brought in as soon as frost hit the ground, I couldn't wait to get started this year! My room is very limited on space, so my tree is rather mini (it's two fallen branches from the nature reserve), but it's certainly very cosy! I also managed to make the wreath, Mollie is obviously very impressed at the efforts!



I'll save the 'Winter Garden' photographs for the next post! The change in weather is certainly startling, brrr!

Hope you've had a good weekend, have you written your christmas food list yet? I'm just about to start!

Katie

No comments :