Oh I do like to be beside the seaside!




Having just returned from the seaside, I thought it was a perfect time to share these beautiful seaside theme photographs with you! I picked most of these up in my favourite camera and collectible shop in Bridport, which I blogged about last year - read about it HERE

I absolutely adore being beside the sea. Like many others, some of my earliest memories are family beach holidays, caravaning in Dorset, beaches in Bournemouth, dockyards in Portsmouth and many other piers, broadwalks and cliffs. Happy times, very happy times. That's why I enjoy collecting these photographs so much.

I hope you enjoy seeing these people enjoying their holidays of the past too, I'd love to know which are you favourites, and your own favourite seaside memories!











"We are tied to the ocean. And when we go back to the sea, whether it is to sail or to watch - we are going back from whence we came" - John F. Kennedy



Katie

No comments :