Merry Christmas Everyone!






I do love my home this time of year, more candles than bulbs, the smell of spices, rustling of wrapping paper...seeing presents with your name on ready and waiting, I still get just as excited!
The weather has been wet and wild the last few days, thoughts to anyone who's suffered flooding or damage to their homes, seem even more unfair when it's at this time of year!
I have had quite a calm Christmas Eve, just about to finish off the mince pies, then it's smoked salmon and Christmas cocktails in the Shepherds Hut. Tomorrow is with close family, and I'm wearing the chef hat!

Wishing you&yours a very Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year, thanks for reading!

Katie

1 comment :

...Nina Nixon... said...

Hi Katie - Merry Christmas and warm wishes for 2014.

Nina x