Our Pets - Vintage Photographs

It's been a very long time since I shared any new additions to my collection of vintage photographs, and there are a few reasons for this. Mostly, because I don't have a scanner set up constantly any more it's just not as quick to edit them, and I also have cut back searching for them on Ebay, instead hope to just find them on my outings. Excuses excuses!

I have collected these lovely pet portraits together to get me back in the habit, this first one was actually a present from my boyfriend, doesn't she look like she's stepped out of The Secret Garden? The cat looks particularly mystical, this was such a brilliant find and one of my all time favourites. The following portrait with the young girl and dog is again, one of my favourites because of the costume and setting, she's more of a blonde Alice figure! Hope you enjoy these, part 2 will be coming soon!






I just love how tender these pet portraits are, even though photography wasn't as widely available, they still wanted to capture their pets, and deservedly so.
Thanks for reading!

Katie


No comments :