My Mollie



Last week I had to say goodbye to my best pal, my little Mollie dog. She was almost 14 years old, but looked and acted half her age, so it came as a massive shock to all who knew her. She was tired after a lifetime of woodland walks, munching, chasing and being the bossiest and most beautiful girl I've ever met. I miss her terribly, but I know how lucky we all were to find each other. This photo was from a lovely walk in the bluebell woods just a few weeks ago, it's amazing how dull daily life seems without your dog there to just 'be' with. Woman's best friend forever. x

8 comments :

Porcelina said...

I'm so sorry for your loss Katie. What an adorable little doggy she was. Take care of yourself xx

Things and Thoughts said...

How precious are those adorable creatures, so clever, so good fellows...Deeply sorry!I used to have a little poodle for 17 years!
Regards
Olympia

sweetbriardreams said...

My heart really goes out to you. I lost my 9 year old Cavalier almost six weeks ago and the emptiness she left behind is enormous. Just think of her running over Rainbow Bridge and waiting for you ready for her walks once again xx

driftwood said...

so sad. thinking of you x

Gina said...

Sorry to read this and know that feeling. I still miss my lovely dog. X

Down by the sea said...

I am so sorry to hear your sad news. We lost our dog who was 13 last year and I understand exactly how you are feeling at the moment. They are so loved and are such a important part of our lives and family. Thinking of you. Sarah x

Candy Pop said...

I am so sorry to hear your news. Sending you a big hug from Oxford. xx

Happy Homebird said...

So sorry Katie :( I'm a dog person too and have shared the same heartbreak on many an occasion. Just catching up with your blog and IG and can see you have rescued a little doggy. I did the very same xx