December Monthly Must-Have's

December Monthly Must-Have's



Cotton kitchen towel / Christmas home decor, £40 / Christmas wrapping paper, £9.16 / Christmas candle, £21 / Christmas home decor, £8.68 / Black and white wrapping paper, £8.09 / Meri Meri christmas gift tag / Primitives By Kathy wood wall art, £7.64 / Christmas jewelry / Bare Escentuals brown eyeshadow, £13 / Heidi Swapp Oh What Fun Metal Dies-December Word 5.4"X2", £4.82

December is flying by, with only a week to go until the big day! It has been a flurry of work, friends, crafting, list making and watching every Christmas cookery show going (Jamie O is my choice!) busy busy busy! I am decorating the house today on a rare Friday day off, and I am feeling very excited about decking the halls with boughs of holly, I've had fairy lights up since November so I haven't been completely without festivities! This year I am just concentrating on making each room as cosy as possible, candles, sparkle and the smell of mulled wine and baking from the kitchen, that's the good stuff! All I wish for this Christmas is a happy day with those I love, with plenty of silly games, The Muppets Christmas Carol and for the roast potatoes to be crispy.....but any of the lovely things above would be a bonus ;) What's on your Christmas list this year? 

Katie x

No comments :