March - Happy Springtime Home

March - Happy Springtime Home



Breville small appliance / Newgate modern home decor / H M wire basket / NKUKU vintage picture frame / John Lewis graphic t shirt

March has been flying by, hope you had a wonderful Easter weekend! I have been trying to do some organising and sorting every week (in line with my New Years resolution to declutter my life) so my must-haves must be just that, necessary!

I am growing to prefer more streamlined designs in the home, these frames from Nkuku are my absolute favourite and I have them throughout the house. You can mix up what you display in them such as dried flowers, postcards or family photographs - highly recommended! I am also trying to have house plants in every room to bring some of the outside in, I will be amazed if they are all still alive by the summer! And I have finally found the kettle of my dreams from Breville, I had my kitchen redecorated a year and a half and have been on the hunt ever since! Hooray! The scrumptious Lush facemask and comfy T are just to remind myself I can still treat myself, particularly if it's a Bank Holiday weekend!

Thanks for popping by,

Katie

1 comment :

Gillian Roe said...

You've chosen some lovely things - I especially like that wire basket. I'm sure I could fill it with yarn in no time.