Monthly Must-Haves!

November Must Have!



H M long sleeve sweater / H M white cardigan / H&M black booties / Rifle Paper Co tech accessory, £24 / Dorothy Perkins red hat, £9.16 / Bare Escentuals eye makeup / Bare Escentuals face powder / Lips makeup, £6.54 / H M cotton bedding / Pine cone candle / H M home decor / Liz Earle 6 Piece The Best Of Botanical Beauty Collection

Hello hello! Apologies for the radio silence, this month is just whizzing by! Have you started your Crimbo shopping yet? Proud to say I'm half way through, but it's been a mission! I have a Christmas notebook and everything....anyone else equally obsessed with planning? With Christmas stickers? And co-ordinating festive Washi tape? Oh dear...

 I thought I would try something different and introduce 'Monthy Must-Haves' - a roundup of all those lovely, unnecessary-but-nice treats that are tempting this month! I used to do a monthly Wish List so it's not a completely different direction, but I have got a little girlier in my tastes! At 26 years old I've finally discovered the joys of proper makeup and a good skincare routine, better late than never! Man, I feel like a Woman! ;)

My biggest splurge this month was on a new IPhone 6, gold version, as my dear 5 didn't have a working lock button anymore and that could have led to all kinds of accidental-dialling embarrassment! It's nice to find a case that flatters the gorgeous metallic finish, this one from Rifle Paper Company is pretty damn perfect! I really need to put the phone through its paces, and I haven't even had a chance to get into using the camera and video to its potential, one aim for next month!

I swear by Bareminerals makeup and Liz Earle beauty products, both of which don't aggravate my troublesome oily skin and flare ups. I am secretly a middle aged woman - because I love purchasing both off QVC! Seriously, if you have never dabbled, I instruct you to check the TV guide and sit down in front of a show pronto! They carry so many great brands now, Orla Kiely, Benefit, Liz Earle, Bareminerals, Elemis, L'Occitane, and all at great prices with chances to pay instalments monthly, what could be better this time of year? Embrace the shopping channel, far less stressful than the packed out high streets, AND you can stay in your PJ's! Result!

And as for H&M, oh Lordy, I'll just take the whole lot! Jumpers and boots that autumn/winter dreams are made of and all for a steal! I was holding back! Their homeware is such a underestimated option, so many great present ideas - I have stocked up for my girlfriends who love everything copper and geometric!

And dare I need to mention...... ONE WEEK UNTIL BLACK FRIDAY! Time to get serious!

How is your Christmas shopping coming along? Internet or high street? Also, do let me know if your QVC experience was terrific or terrifying!

Thanks for reading,

Katie x

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

I definitely need to take a trip to H&M at some point, they always have some nice winter things and I could really do with a new black winter cardigan.

~ K

Candy Pop said...

A lovely collection of things, especially the iPhone - which is on my wish list! Have a great Sunday.