February Monthly Must-Have's!

Get Fit February



Sweaty Betty green sports bra, £45 / Superga wide sneaker, £45 / Sweaty Betty colorful hat, £45 / Bedding, £14 / Zigzag bedding / kate spade new york Take Note Large Turquoise Notebook / NEOM Organics lavendar candle / Tree home decor

February is the time I step it up and get back into eating sensibly and head back to the gym, far too much pressure in dreary January to detox and diet, why rush these things! I skipped working out for a couple of months and have begun to feel sluggish and under the weather because of that, so I am motivated to get my routine back now, but nothing too drastic! I have a lot more energy, less headaches and a far better outlook when I have a healthy regime going, makes me wonder why I do have these periods of slacking off!

Treating yourself to a new workout item to make hitting the gym more tempting is perfectly acceptable right? Sweaty Betty have now openened a local store to me so I've been compiling a wishlist of their spring stock, some lovely new colours and patterns! I finally purchased some Superga sneakers and are loving their comfortable thick sole, far better for me than wearing Converse and standing up all day at work, there's so many gorgeous colours to choose from too!

I hit Lush this payday and stocked up on a few different face masks, their intense hand cream and yummy lip scrub to ensure my skin stops feeling the winter blues, I am never dissapointed with their products and they all smell fantastic!
Making my home a cosy relaxing place to be is also high up on my list this month as I still have workmen in completely revamping my living room, I need to keep calm and light a gorgeous scented candle, it's the little things! Spring is in the air (except today with storm blowing a gale!) and I will be very excited to welcome it back!

What's your plans and intentions for February?

Katie 

No comments :